Terms and ConditionsBelow are the T&Cs that we attach to all our quotes.
Due to the current uncertainty regarding materials and the volatility surrounding the cost and availability of materials, this estimate may need to be altered. In the past, we have been able to absorb small fluctuations in price, but these recent rises have been so unprecedented that we feel it may no longer be viable to do so and these extra costs may need to be passed on.
- This quotation is subject to materials and labour being available when required.
- We reserve the right to change the specification of the products to be supplied to you if it is necessary to meet current building standards or to comply with safety requirements or other changes in legislation so long as the changes do not materially affect the appearance or performance of the installation.
- Samples, if submitted for approval, to be accepted as showing substance and general character only. Equality of bulk in colour, size or shape cannot be guaranteed,
- All materials delivered to the site by us, or to our order, are to remain our property until paid for.
- The Customer accepts that the installation may cause damage to decorations, such as, but not limited to, cracks and flaking plaster, this provision does not exclude the Company’s responsibility for damage which is beyond what is reasonably consistent with the fitting of the product in the usual way (for example damage to other areas of the premises where the product is not being fitted)
- We will make good any damage caused in the course of installation to roof tiles, slates, render, brickwork and so on, but you accept that the installation may cause damage to exterior decoration and, except for damage caused by our negligence, we do not undertake to carry out any redecoration.
- The company does not accept any liability for damage caused by pre-existing structural defects.
- Payment shall become due forthwith upon the submission of our account Payments not forthcoming within the month period will attract an interest payment at 3% per week above the base rate of Lloyds Bank.
- This quotation does not include any work to timbers and substrate materials found necessary once roofs opened up unless mentioned in our quotation.
- This quotation is open for acceptance for a period of one month from the date hereof after which it will be subjected to confirmation or adjustment.
- No responsibility for ponding of water on flat roofs will be taken following re-roofing Works.
- The customer is responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions and approvals prior to the carrying out of any works, unless specifically mentioned in the quotation.
- The company shall endeavour to adhere to any delivery and installation period quoted insofar as it is able, but time shall not be of the essence and the company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage sustained by the customer by reason of any estimated delivery, installation or completion or any other date quoted not being adhered to.
- The company shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage or delay which may be caused by factors outside our control, such as, but not limited to adverse weather conditions, prior to or during the installation, or injury or sickness to the company’s workforce that could not have been reasonably foreseen by the company at the time of entering into the contract
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Company and the Customer any materials stripped by the Company in re-roofing contracts shall become the Company’s property.
- The customer shall supply a safe connection to suitable electricity mains supply and provide water when required.
- This estimate is based on works being executed during normal working hours.
- Scaffolds can also interfere with satellite dishes. If a satellite dish needs to be temporarily relocated, the charge for this is £140.00 +VAT.